Cancelations, Returns & Warranties
How can I end my rental agreement?
We’d be sorry to see you go! But, if for any reason you want to terminate your agreement or uninstall a unit, Strauss Water Canada will be more than happy to assist. Please contact us and follow the instructions and terms of your current rental agreement. If you have questions, please contact Customer Care at: 1.855.5.h2o.365 (1.855.542.6365) or [email protected].
Our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of the unit and any such issue cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by Customer Care, you may cancel at any time during the first thirty (30) days following the Installation Date to receive a full refund. Offer is conditional upon the prompt surrender of the unit, in good condition, to Strauss Water Canada in accordance with our directions. Limit: One claim per person and per household.
If terminating an agreement after the first thirty (30) days, fees may apply for de-installation, and partial monthly rental fees. See the terms of your rental agreement for details.
How can I return something I purchased from Strauss?
Strauss Water Canada is confident that you will be happy with your purchases. However, if for any reason you want to return a unit you purchased from us, Strauss Water Canada will be more than happy to accept returns under the following conditions:
- Within thirty (30) days of installation of your unit by a Strauss Water Technician, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and the issue cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by Customer Care, contact us at the number below and request an exchange or refund. You will receive instructions for a Strauss Water Technician to visit your premises, uninstall the unit, and a refund will be issued or a new unit installed in the case of an exchange.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items purchased through third party retailers, or for units that were not installed by a Strauss Water Technician. Please contact the retailer from whom you purchased the unit and inquire about its return policy.
Any refunds will be processed using the same method of payment used to rent or purchase the equipment. Please allow up to 7 business days after your item had been uninstalled for a refund to be issued. It can then take an additional 7 business days for your financial institution to show that the refund is applied to your account.
Water systems sold by Strauss Water Canada and its authorized retailers come with a one (1) year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Strauss Water Canada warrants to the original purchaser that the unit will be free from defects materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation by a certified Straus Water Technician. We will, at our option, repair or replace any device that fails to comply with this warranty under the purchaser’s normal use and following care instructions. This warranty specifically excludes:
- Damage from misuse or abuse;
- Damage from use of parts, accessories, not supplied by Strauss Water Canada;
- Any unit not sold by Strauss Water Canada or an authorized third party retailers;
- Any unit not installed or maintained by our authorized Strauss Water Technicians; or
- Any unit uninstalled and/or reinstalled at a new location other than by an authorized Strauss Water Technician.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary depending on the province or territory in which you live. This warranty may not be transferred. To make a claim under this warranty, contact us at the toll free number below:
Strauss Water Canada
1751 Richardson, Suite 4600
Montreal, QC H3K 1G6.
Toll-free: 1.855.5.h2o.365 (1.855.542.6365)