Delivery and Installation
The appeal of the Strauss WaterBar and Built-in filter systems are that they are firmly connected to your main water line ensuring unlimited supply of great tasting purified filtered water.
Our expert technicians will take the guesswork out of the equation:
- Installation appointment made on the date and time that is most convenient for you!
- Help you identify the optimal place for your Strauss WaterBar in your home or place of work.
- Install and set up your Strauss Water system in less than an hour. Your Strauss WaterBar will be connected to your water supply via a small, pencil-size hole in your countertop or cabinetry. The Built-in system will need a slightly larger hole for the faucet.
- Keep your warranty* valid so in the rare case that anything isn’t working perfectly, your Strauss system may be replaced at no cost to you.
- Help you set all your preferences, so you’re ready to go (with your travel mug or water bottle).
With WaterCare, keep your Strauss Water purification system working, as it should, with our pro-active consumable replacement program. Experience the wonder of WaterCare.
*One year limited warranty included with your purchase, when installed by a certified Strauss Water technician. WaterCare subscriptions include an extended lifetime warranty that includes remote trouble-shooting with our Customer Care Experts or potential replacement of your Strauss WaterBar.